As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (Formatting and Hosting): 500000 IDR/article or 35 USD/article.
- Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
Start a New Submission
Option 1: Login or Register to make a manuscript submission online.
Option 2: Send your manuscript and supplements (if applicable) to E-mail: email@example.com
You may pay the fee/charge by credit card and bank transfer/wire transfer. If you have any questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bank Transfer / Wire Transfer
Bank account information:
Bank BRI| No. 551101017651531| An. Maslihati Febriani H
Author(s) may request a reasonable refund policy based on the publishing status.
- Fully refund: online version is unpublished